While the COVID-19 pandemic has changed our lives in unimaginable ways, the health and safety of Manitobans remains our first priority. Right now, the best way for you to protect yourself and others is to follow public health orders and stay at home as much as possible. We are all in this together.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Manitoba, please visit Manitoba.ca/covid19.
Stay safe, focus on the fundamentals
You can reduce your risk and help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by adopting these fundamental habits:
- Check yourself for symptoms every day.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Get tested if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Maintain social (physical) distancing.
- Wear a mask when social (physical) distancing is not possible.
It is important to stay informed through accurate and credible sources. The Manitoba government has developed the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System to share current information about risk, response and recommended actions.
Manitoba public health officials have also issued public health orders to help reduce the risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please visit the State of Emergency page to see how these orders affect you.