Who can apply?

Posted on December 5, 2020
Authored by : Chris Riehl

  • Municipalities, First Nations, and local authorities such as planning districts and Northern Affairs Community Councils
  • Not-for-profit organizations
  • Registered charities
  • For-profit businesses
  • Government agencies, such as Travel Manitoba or Centre Culturel Franco Manitobain (Not Crown Corporations)
  • Post-secondary institutions
  • Professional artists
  • Home based businesses (must be incorporated)

In all cases, applicants must have been operating in Manitoba as of November 1, 2020.


comments for this post are closed